We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
- Business relationships – hold relationships with relevant people in the business both verbal and written to help facilitate delivery of assigned audit work.
- Allocation as a team member will be based on consideration of skills and capabilities and/or development opportunities.
- Support quarterly reporting to Management and the Board (e.g. Group Executive Committee and the Audit Committee).
- This could include updating data, writing sections of reports, supporting development of insights and themes.
- It is likely that at times while operating as a team member the SIA will have other activities to deliver such as planning for their next audit.
- Team member activities will include Execution and may include involvement in other stages of the audit.
- Assigned work will routinely include being responsible for delivering testing for lines of the test plan, writing associated work papers, drafting sections of the Audit Report and contributing to themes and insights.
- Verifying completion of Agreed Management Actions for Findings assigned in the database of findings that will be from audits completed/in area of business expertise.
- Responsible for delivering the assigned audit work in line with GIA methodology with limited supervision.
- Internal Audit continuous improvement/Transformation activities – completing assigned activities in support of the Function.
- Graduate, possibly with second degree e.g., MSc, MBA Professional qualification, for example Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors, chartered or certified accountant, IT certifications, chartered engineer, etc.
- Functional knowledge – an understanding of some of the key support e.g., Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Tax, Compliance, Company Secretariat, etc.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle Cloud ERP)
- Experience of working in different geographies and multicultural organizations would be an advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.