Emirates Group IT is looking for an experienced Senior IT Capability Coach (UAE National), or Senior Agile Coach, to join our IT Capabilities & Transformation Team, in this role you will enable lean agile mind-set, team autonomy and servant leadership across Emirates Group IT. You will enable alignment between portfolio, programme and team level work through fit for purpose processes and frameworks. You will research, design, implement and nurture contemporary ways of working based on lean principles across all functional areas of IT.
- Drive implementation of scaled agile practices across all IT functions. Prioritize implementation in line with the strategy established by the Technology leadership team. Take a pragmatic as opposed to a purist approach to agile practice implementation.
- Collaborate with all IT functions and Business stakeholders to design, launch and nurture cross functional Agile Release Trains (team of teams) that enable business value at enterprise scale with high levels of autonomy and empowerment.
- Nurture communities of practice that enable people with common interest in a technical or business domain to collaborate regularly, improve skills and actively advance knowledge of the domain.
Identify the key metrics around time to market, quality, productivity and people engagement. Implement the right metrics and portfolio, programme and team level in collaboration with the functions and teams.
- Ensure proper use of the programme management, collaboration and agile project management tools. Help all IT functions to use agile toolset with a pragmatic approach that enables right agile practices for software development as well as other work in IT.
- Coach people across IT on lean agile mind-set, team autonomy and servant leadership. Collaborate with Tech Academy to provide training. Work closely with Learning & Talent to align and resource developmental coaching, leadership, teaming and culture initiatives to corporate standards.
- Enable built in quality practices in autonomous teams. Ensure that each solution element at each increment, meets the appropriate quality standards throughout development.
- Enable transparency and alignment between portfolio, programme and team levels of IT organisation by implementing fit for purpose processes and outcome orientated metrics.
- Guide teams to select the appropriate delivery practices that maximises the outcomes expected from the team. These include practices like Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall or a hybrid approach depending on the nature of work to be done and outcomes to be achieved.
- Research evolution on contemporary ways of working in the technology industry. Identify best practices that will enable positive outcomes for the company. Collaborate with IT leadership to implement new and enhanced ways of working
- 8 years of experience in Information Technology and/ or Agile Coaching, though less experience may be considered
- Degree in Degree such as Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Product Management, Applied
- Sciences, Business Administration and Engineering
- This position is for a UAE National holding a Khulasat Al Qaid (Family Book)
- Experience in Information Technology in disciplines like – Programme and Delivery Management – Technical
- Product Management – Architecture and Design – Software Development
- Certified SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC
- Must have good understanding of the following IT disciplines – IT Portfolio Management – Programme and
- Delivery Management – Technical Product Management – Architecture and Design – Software Development –
- DevOps and Automation – End to End Quality Assurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.