Good working knowledge of horticulture and environmental & life sciences, as well as materials, equipment, technologies, and workmanship relevant to landscape construction projects; staying abreast of latest related developments as they relate to landscape projects.
- Review and work closely with lead consultants / Specialist Landscape Consultants
- Assists with post-tender contract administration stage, coordinating with contractors and in-house team carrying out site visits and construction inspections if required
- Good technical communication & reporting skills including reading and interpretation of technical drawings and documentation, specifications, reports, proposals, contracts, and tender documents
- Review manage landscape design for multiple projects including high rise and master development and other projects.
- Prepare concept design and design visions for landscape components of projects
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Proactive and ability to meet project timelines and stake holder expectations
- The ability to communicate design ideas to the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture / similar
- Minimum of 6-10 years of proven work experience as a Landscape Architect or similar role
- Good creative flair and imagination
- Project management and strategic planning experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.