Website Doha Bank
The Senior Liquidity & ALM Risk Analyst will contribute towards the development, implementation and management of leading liquidity and ALM practices for Doha Bank and develop methods to enhance risk measurement and mitigation. The incumbent will advise on hedging liquidity risks arising from banking and trading book portfolios. The jobholder will act as an analytical support to the Asset Liability Committee (ALCO), and Risk Committee, highlighting prevailing and emerging risks and, in managing ALM risks. The incumbent will guide/supervise the Liquidity & ALM Risk Analyst in efficient execution of day-to-day tasks.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Bank’s Liquidity & ALM Risk Policy. Measure, mitigate and monitor ALM and liquidity risks at the transactional and overall portfolio levels.
- Allocate work deliverables and support the Liquidity & ALM Risk Analysts in efficient operations of day-to-day tasks and provide constructive and timely feedback to enhance performance.
- Assess performance and learning needs of the direct reportees and suggest for adequate training/coaching, as appropriate, to the Department Head – Market and Liquidity Risk.
- Study and assist in implementing the strategy for measuring and monitoring liquidity and ALM risks, enforce policies and procedures of the Market and Liquidity Risk department, to support organizational risk strategy.
- Ensure that the risk appraisal and monitoring processes within Doha Bank are operating effectively and efficiently toward achieving high operating standards.
- Knowledge of QCB/Regulatory/Governance framework/guidelines
- Experience in Liquidity & ALM risk in a supervisory role
- Master’s degree in related discipline will be an added advantage.
- 08-12 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
Company: Doha Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.