Website AD Ports Group
Responsible for preparing financial analysis, Costing, Profitability analysis and interpretation of the results of the company and its subsidiaries on a regular basis, with a view to enable the business unit managers to take informed decisions to grow and improve the business. Responsible for all financial MIS reporting for AD Ports to Excom and cluster heads and to Abu Dhabi Holding Company (ADQ).
- Preparation and review of Submission documents about financial performance of the company to the Board of AD Ports.
- Preparation and submission of ad hoc and periodic reports to ADQ with regard to the financial performance of the company.
- Preparation of financial information that is required to be shared in public domain including government entities and exchanges,
- Preparation and submission of reimbursement claims to ADQ/DoF including the reporting of the same.
- Design and draft procedures and process changes as required like ECL, Capitalization policies, etc. on need basis
- Support preparation for Audit committees meetings and Board meetings of Joint Venture companies or Internal Companies as needed
- Coordinate in developing, implementing and modifying business intelligence tools
- Initiate and hold review meetings with Clusters and JVs on a regular basis
- Participate and recommend actions in stress test meetings of Clusters
- Recommend and participate in the implementation of ideas which would result in improving the profitability of the business and increasing the revenues, including introducing new revenue streams and reducing wasteful expenditure.
- Recommend and participate in implementing financial systems / changes
- Recommend and participate in integration of entities under mergers and acquisitions
- Provide information to measure performance balance scorecards
- Provide review and analysis of Capex
- Support with information for investment proposals
- Preparation, Review and analysis of materials issued to AD Ports Board, shareholders of AD Ports and its Clusters, especially in relation to financial performance.
- Monitor the actual performance of AD Ports, the Clusters and the Corporate Units against the budgets and prepare periodic MIS reports on the same
- Communicate and discuss comparative variance analysis, analytical reviews, productivity analysis etc. with the individual divisions/departments, and advise the management on the possible reasons for variances and recommendations for future
- Provide inputs to the senior management by providing detailed financial analysis of departmental performance against the set budget
- Design and maintain costing and profitability analysis systems.
- CPA, CA, CMA, ACCA requiredWritten and Spoken English is essential, Arabic is preferred
- At least 15 year of finance related experience, out of which at least 5 years of independently heading the Budgeting and Planning division
- Sound knowledge of the Maritime Industry, highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance required
Company: AD Ports Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.