We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
- Co-ordinate internal project team reviews followed by an approval and review by the client of the work schedule, progress measurement and reporting systems. Review status reports, modify schedules and plans as required and keep the management and Project director apprised of the progress on a regular basis.
- Ensure that field project controls documents such as resources histogram, schedules, reporting systems, piping data base, material controls systems, etc. are fully developed by the designated personnel and reviewed by Construction Management and that E and P interfaces are properly addressed.
- Guide the project planning team to develop and install the project controls procedure, project schedules (level 1-4), and reporting systems specific to project.
- Prepare the progress measurement system such as manpower histograms, which indicate the number of people required each month, progress S curves which will indicate the progress that the project makes at a given point of time etc., which are reviewed at periodic intervals.
- Implement the work schedule and monitor progress of the work for timely execution of the project through daily/weekly/monthly/ reports with respect to review of the overall project and progress monitoring of specific projects on a regular basis. Anticipate and resolve any problems, bottlenecks/scheduling conflicts.
- Prepare and maintain project schedules and monitor progress to achieve on time or earlier deliveries to keep the project on schedule.
- Carry out diagnostic studies on ongoing project/ construction, to measure what is achieved vis-à-vis the plan by the project control team based on progress reports and feedback to ensure timely completion by tand formulate an action plan to keep the project on schedule.
- Develop and advise the proposal planning team as and when required.
- Graduate engineer with approximately 20 years of experience in the oil and gas industry conversant with projects and execution. Experience in HO & Site planning.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.