Website RTA Jobs
Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance. Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed.
- Adopts Systems Engineering Framework and other best practices, and manage adherence to this methodology.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate.
- Interview and hire certain facility employees and contractors, such as maintenance staff and janitorial services
- Compiles data into statistical reports and reports EC3 facility performance, and issues advising on specific problems ad their causes. Develop recommendations for improvement
- Adheres to established facilities management standards, policies and procedures
- Manages and monitors suppliers in ensuring the fulfilment of their contractual obligations. Uses key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and challenge supplier performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Manage the overall services provided within the EC3 facility.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Must have previous experience with facilities management.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management, Business studies or similar, from a recognized university.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
Company: RTA Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.