The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
- Manage changes efficiently and ensure the changes are communicated systematically to other disciplines without delay.
- Interface and regularly meet with client and vendor representatives, head internal staff and kickoff meetings, ensure the progress of work within allotted man hours and budgeted costs. Coordinate with projects and planning departments on schedule related issues.
- Determine training and development requirements; confer with supervisory level personnel in the identification of skill gaps and training needs. Mentor and motivate assigned staff.
- Analyze technology trends; recommend upgrade of systems and procedures when required. Assess, identify and develop technical tools, conduct presentations and seminars to update and improve the quality of engineering deliverables.
- Process design experience in Polypropylene (PP), UOP Oleflex Propane Dehydrogenation (PDH) Units mainly consisting of pre-treatment, separation, reaction system, cryogenic separation and heat recovery facilities.
- Establish systems and procedures to ensure that Process engineering deliverables generated globally by the process engineering teams meet the project requirements in terms of technical content.
- Manage the discipline proposal team and perform all activities such as process simulation, review of key process engineering documents, issue of TQs for clarification of tender requirements, FEED Verification, review of process performance guarantee parameters, preparation of technical write-ups and estimation of Chemical/Catalyst quantities, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of Safety and Quality Procedures.
- Alertness and attention to detail.
- Proactive approach
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering with a minimum of 20 years of relevant experience preferably with EPC companies in the Refining/Petrochemical Industry or reputed engineering consultancy organizations.
- In depth exposure to EPC environments of detailed Engineering projects.
- Knowledge of the use of engineering software & interpretation of results.
- In-depth knowledge of international standards & codes.
- Multi-Tasking abilities
- Leadership qualities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.