Website Mashreq Bank
Untangle complex industry / business issues in different geographic locations and simplify understanding enabling smooth and reasoned credit decisions.
- Approve / recommend sound credit facilities to support asset growth strategy in CIBG portfolio after thorough evaluation of the credit worthiness and debt payment capacity.
- Developing and spreading a strong credit culture throughout CIBG Trading Portfolio teams through training, counselling and advising. Recommend action plans for overcoming observed weaknesses.
- Ensure and maintain a quality portfolio of corporate assets by minimizing credit losses and maximizing return on assets and shareholders’ return.
- Assist the business teams to structure credit lines which meet the client’s business needs within acceptable risk criteria.
- Assist the CRM to review credit policies and procedures on a periodical basis and recommend and implement changes where appropriate.
- University Graduate. MBA or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 15 – 20 years lending/corporate banking experience of which 10 years at managerial levels.
- High degree of lending skills (credit, analytical, judgmental) and exposure to geographic locations.
- Strong Leadership Ability.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
good knowledge of corporate credit in MENA region.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.