Website Qatar Airways
To manage and provide overall supervision to the customer service operations at Hamad International Airport and to ensure the Customer Service operates in accordance with operational best practices, in compliance with QR policies and procedures at all times.
- Train and develop other employees, to ensure succession planning is in place.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Act as a role model for HUB leaders and staff.
- Oversee training for Supervisors and front line workforce to ensure they are incompliance with the company safety standards and procedures.
- Keep abreast with any market trends and developments
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Establishes performance targets and KPIs, and measures accordingly to ensure excellent delivery of customer service.
- Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Provide leadership and guidance by coaching, counselling and mentoring the team to directly enhance their skills. Builds capability of direct reports through continuous development.
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Previous experience of managing high throughput Hub facilities.
- Experience in areas such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services, Ground Operations, Dangerous Goods Regulations and ramp handling
- Good understanding of conditions of carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- At least 5 years operating within a multifunctional environment and operating complex airport areas involving customers/cargo/freight/government agencies.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.