The incumbent to assist in establishing a group wide project portfolio management for all planned and ongoing IT projects at HO, International branches and Subsidiaries. Manage the overall project portfolio within the QNB Group. Monitor, steer, track all projects in order to ensure that projects are implemented and completed within the defined time, budget and scope with the support of the originally allocated resources. Prepare management information reports on all planned and ongoing projects on a continuous basis on the status of project completion and suggest corrective action if required.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with all other related departments and units to ensure the successful completion of ongoing projects within defined time frame.
- Prepare presentations of new project proposal to IT management.
- Analyse and forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization areas of projects at the Group level.
- Act as the unique hub in QNB to collect all IT project status.
- Manage HO, International and Subsidiary project operations to ensure timely completion within the assigned costs and specifications. Monitor and control expenses within the estimated budget.
- Strategic alignment of projects in terms of selection and prioritization in line with strategic objectives.
- Periodic reporting of Project status.
- Masters Degree.
- Prince II and PMP certification is an advantage.
- Previous experience as a project manager in various IT projects.
- Training courses and certification in systems technology, management and banking.
- Minimum 6 years experience in project management, preferably in the financial services arena.
- Proven track record in a similar position, preferably in or with a PMO of a bank with international exposure.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.qnb.com.