The incumbent is primarily responsible for the administering of the main server operating systems and applications of Systems/Applications. The incumbent will ensure maximum security, operational continuity and contingency controls for every assigned operating system platform.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the Compliance function as and when required.
- Maintain relations with selected vendors for systems software, application, and hardware delivery and maintenance.
- Provide a reliable operating systems environment in order that the applications meet the required service levels.
- Prepare documentation for specific platforms’ procedures and guidelines for business continuity and contingency planning of the Group’s systems architecture within the overall contingency planning policy of the Group; and check daily outcomes.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with all other related departments and units to achieve the Group’s goals/ objectives.
- Prepare documentation for specific platforms’ procedures and guidelines for data and systems security of the Group’s main systems within the overall systems security policy of the Group; and check daily logs and exceptions.
- Install, monitor and maintain the main servers systems and applications for Linux Systems.
- Weblogic Administration experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Training courses and certification in operating systems, security and applications support.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in financial services with a specialization in systems technical design, implementation and maintenance of main server systems relevant to the environment.
- Specializes in maintaining and developing Linux infrastructure technology.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit qnb.sniperhire.net.