Website Etihad Airways
In this role you will achieve maximum possible revenue for Etihad Airways by defining the available quantities of Etihad products to sell and setting the most optimal prices to the diverse market segments Etihad operates within by accurately forecasting the consumer demand and selling fares.
- Manage and forecast demand for Etihad’s products and services at the various pricing levels with emphasis on revenue maximization during high demand Holiday periods and special events
- Responsible for the accuracy of the forecasted consumer demand and selling fares that are critical inputs for the revenue management optimization engine to deliver optimal revenue for the business
- Make daily decisions to proactively adjust price and demand levels to achieve maximum revenue potential; derived from current market / economic factors and competitor behavior
- Set optimal prices by market segment for Etihad’s products and services per a pricing strategy versus benchmark carriers; with buy-in of the Market Managers and in adherence with pricing policies.
- Accountable for delivering the monthly revenue performance against agreed revenue targets and delivering optimal revenue for the network
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a numerate and analytical role within an airline Revenue Management or Network Planning function
- High familiarity with airline systems, such as PROS, Origin & Destination Systems, GDS, MIDT, management accounting reports, etc
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.