Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
The Business Continuity Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining the Bank’s business continuity plans and data. The person will support all activities necessary to enable the Bank to respond to a business interruption.
- Active management and participation in the event of a business interruption
- Provide guidance and support to all business units, including Branches, for the development, maintenance and testing of unit continuity plans
- Conduct and manage the risk analysis process for functional areas to identify points of vulnerability, single points of failure, assist with the identification of risk avoidance and mitigation strategies
- Liaise with the Bank’s Business Continuity Coordinators to develop effective working relationships
- Update and revise all BCP/DR materials and documentation (e.g. Business Impact Analysis, plans, emergency response procedures, call lists, test results, etc.)
- Manage the planning and co-ordination of all business continuity technical and user testing
- Or 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of BCM.
- Thorough understanding of IT services, Business Continuity and program management disciplines are required.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant IT or BCP experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in commercially oriented discipline or Higher Secondary education with recognized diploma in IT
- Experience supporting Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery capabilities.
- 3 to 5 years of project/program management.
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.comeet.com.