The Sr. Manager Total Rewards is responsible for supporting all aspects of total rewards, focusing on all markets we operate in with a focus on the Egypt market.
- Comp analytics & Salary Structure design: Develop benchmarking exercises to provide the best recommendations in terms of salary positioning: internal equity, external bench, salary progression and skills-pay premiums for base, bonus, sales incentives and LTI.
- Working with the team, building the fastest-growing, largest and most valuable network of online food ordering services.
- Get to know your colleagues during company parties, cultural and sports events.
- English is our working language, and our colleagues at Talabat come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
- Enjoy fresh fruits, cereals, beverages, tea, and coffee in our lounges.
- Play active role in supporting the design of market competitive total rewards programs, policies and processes
- Analyse market trends and areas of improvement for Benefits and define modelling solutions
- Supporting the Reward team with the development and implementation of any new systems or processes that need to be implemented
- Provide ad-hoc compensation related reporting and support
- Strategic Benefit Management and Design
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools like Excel, Google sheets, Tableau, Power BI etc (Is a plus)
- Independent, data driven, a self-starter and a natural ability to lead & collaborate with project team
- Comfortable working in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Experience in Compensation & Benefits, Rewards Consulting
- Experience in Compensation & Benefits design and/or HR Analytics
- Strong collaboration and business partnering capabilities combined with demonstrated ability to influence with a data-driven approach.
- Strong attention to detail and must be able to collect and work with various data sources for Rewards related projects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A