Website Transguard Group
Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, we lead in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees! We are currently recruiting for a Senior medical compliance officer for our trusted client to be based out of their office in Dubai.
To assist chief medical officer to develop, Implement and deliver occupational health services and related health educational programs to the company and its affiliates and to manage the running of the occupational Health Services Centre.
- Educates employees on the health issues to improve the general health and wellbeing of employees, and to improve to efficiency & effectiveness of occupational health services.
- Educates occupational health services staffs to improve and maintain the understanding of issues relevant to service being delivered to the business and technical requirements of the techniques required to carry out the health evaluations.
- Provides the health inputs into other relevant business activities (e.g., incident investigation, risk management programs, wellness initiatives etc.) to optimize their effectiveness in terms of their impact upon the health and wellbeing of employees.
- Lead occupational Health Centre and manages the occupational Health Services (including quality assurance system), implementing program changes and Programs to maintain the optimum level of business focused services.
- Implements and manages new occupational health & programs to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Carries out clinical evaluations to determine fitness for work, work relatedness of health disorders and effective individual management strategies to maintain a safe and effective workforce.
- Collects, processes, and evaluates occupational health data of the employees to determine the business risks and program needs and communicates these to the management & other interested parties.
- Qualification in occupation Medicine (minimum Diploma level and preferably a master’s level from an internationally recognized educational institution).
- Qualified First Aid First Aid Trainer (Certified & Approved by MOH- UAE).
- Analytical skills both in terms of data analysis and investigate analytical skills.
- At least 10 years’ experience in General Medicine.
- At least 2 years’ experience involved with occupational Health Activities.
- Certified Physician, graduated from a recognized medical facility.
- Licensed to practice by the Dubai Health Authority.
Company: Transguard Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.transguardgroup.com.