Website Mashreq Bank
To source mortgage loans to salaried individuals & individuals owning businesses in UAE & to maintain strong relationships with existing customers of the bank.
- Participate in all Team Activities like morning huddles, training and coaching, complete mandatory compliance and fraud trainings, Lean & rewards celebrations.
- Follow market intelligence including internal needs & competitor activity
- Maintains professional, technical and product knowledge by attending various trainings & sales workshops as guided by the management.
- Ensure control requirement of the business are adhered to in line with Bank policies to ensure quality growth in business
- Acquire High Net Worth mortgage customers for the Bank e.g. Private Banking.
- Consistently exceed monthly KPI targets & achieve monthly sales targets in the financial year.
- Lead mortgage business development initiatives within targeted segments, real estate partners and approved mortgage brokers and in residential and commercial developments.
- Adhere to all policies with regard to KYC/ AML as set out by the Bank from time to time.
- Should be fully accredited for selling mortgages & Islamic solution.
- 2-3 years of banking experience with minimum 1 year in Mortgage sales/
- Adequate knowledge of products, service policies and processes of mortgages
- Sales experience in field of Mortgages.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.