Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
The role holder should support the AML/CFT Investigations Officers on the level 1 review of alerts or transactions triggered as suspicious when the volume of alerts received is higher than the average or when there are staffing constraints that would limit the capacity of the team, as well as managing level 2 AML/CFT Investigations.
- Perform enhanced due diligence as a Level 2 AML/CFT Investigations Officer; align with line manager to decide whether to report it as a money laundering suspicious activity to the UAE Central Bank’s Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU).
- Document the rationale and analysis of the review conducted by the role holder to justify the closure or escalation of the alert.
- Interact with business units regarding unusual activities to determine if an appropriate resolution can be reached. The role holder should escalate matters in a timely manner.
- Develop and strengthen relationships to promote best practice and ensure a good understanding of AML requirements across the bank.
- Provide AML advisory to internal and external stakeholders to comply with the AML/CFT policies and regulations.
- Review system generated alerts against customer data, investigation for potential money laundering, terrorist financing &/or sanctions risks, collect necessary supporting documents, build/maintain investigation and transaction MIS
- Perform end to end process for preparation, reporting of STRs/SARs on goAML and monitoring further course of action on the subject case as regards to exit/retention of the client.
- Identify and be up to date on the current AML/CTF typologies.
- Conduct an in-depth investigation as per the bank’s internal procedures of those alerts which have been escalated as internal STRs from bank stakeholders.
- 4 years experience in the AML field
- Has experience in the banking field
- Bachelor Degree holder
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.