- Issuance of purchasing orders to accredited airlines companies according to the procedures, the delivery of tickets to staff.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate
- Follow-up with foreign consulates and embassies for the issuance of visa for official missions. #Coordinate and follow-up with concerned in governmental or private actors to complete transactions.
- Inform the concerned employees with booking details and complete ticket purchasing. #Conduct hotels
- Booking outside and inside for staff in official missions.
- Support with clerical duties according to the demand of the section workload.
- Create and maintain the tracking database for all office files, receipts, invoices, and payment received.
- Coordination with Finance Department in determining the necessary budget for official missions, and other related items.
- Follow-up annual foreign participations plan and the implement according to the approved budget.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints. #Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Bachelor / Higher- diploma in Business Administration Fields from a recognized university.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.