Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
Senior Officer AML will oversighting and having the responsibility for investigating AML alerts and conducting transaction monitoring on a Level 1 and level 2 basis.
- Interact with business units regarding unusual activities to determine if an appropriate resolution can be reached. The role holder should escalate matters in a timely manner.
- Undertake quality checks on a sample basis of alerts actioned by self to ensure adherence to SOP and identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify key trends and typologies for suspicious activity and recommend mitigating controls to be implemented to combat emerging AML/CFT trends
- Ensure RFI responses are received within the agreed SLA
- Ensure alerts are actioned on a timely basis, carry the required detail, and as per SOP
- Review cases that require further investigation before it is assigned Asst Manager Investigations
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in financial institutions as an investigator
- Well versed with banking systems, concepts, banking best practices
- Certification in Investigations, CAMS or similar work.
- Experience testifying in courts
- Prior experience dealing with law enforcement or FIU
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business administration
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.comeet.com.