Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
FAB Centralised Operations is a part of the Business Support Group that provides transaction processing and other operational services to First Abu Dhabi Bank, its subsidiaries and affiliates across various lines of Business. The highest standards of control and risk oversight is maintained to ensure that the large amounts of financial transactions that take place every day do not entail any unanticipated risk to the Bank or its customers.
- Zero Ops Loss; NIL near miss / income leakage event; target zero high risk error
- Nil breaches in housekeeping (reconciliations, tracers, DCFCL etc.).
- Nil unauthorised breaches in Policy/regulatory requirements and SOPs. Satisfactory rating in all audits –
- INA/RMU/OCS/Self- Assessment.
- NIL critical findings in regulatory /external/internal audits.
- Target zero complaints, minimum 95 percent adherence to TAT standards as agreed with business. Achieve more than 90% satisfaction score in the internal customer survey.
- Execute departmental initiatives as advised.
- No. of PI (process improvement) proposals found fruitful by management. No. of successful PIs implemented.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream or related discipline. CITF preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Trade Finance with hands on experience in all trade finance products.
- Good communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of ICC Rules, local laws and legal risks, trade documentations, shipping terms and standard operating procedures of the bank.
- Specialisation in own area of work and working knowledge of all Trade products
- Hands on experience on Core Banking Solutions
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.