Will define the strategic direction of the Brands web store business and manage the execution and brand building element on trading plans to deliver high-impact web store market launch(s) and rapid customer and sales growth. A key commercial online business leader in the Central eCommerce team who is responsible for the web store P&L, delivering profitable sales growth through managing promotions and on-site merchandising with the execution of a world-class customer experience that is consistent with the host brand strategy(s) in all operating markets and embedding the brand activism and values into our ecomm plans.
- Work with the Retention Marketing Manager, feeding into the eCRM strategy, email planning and segmentation/personalization from a stock and product perspective.
- Support the web store outlet strategy for brand(s) in line with terminal stock management and identify opportunities for online extended ranges.
- Work collaboratively with the Content and Localization, Trade Marketing teams, Web Analytics and BI, and other members of the Trade Team to positively impact top-line sales and KPIs.
- Work alongside the brand(s) senior merchandise manager(s) to drive stock availability and efficiency across all delivery channels through effective planning and sales forecasting to ensure 100% ecommerce stock availability whilst optimizing the use of click & collect and other omni-channel distribution channels.
- Ownership of on-site search, as well as cross-/up-sell tools and functionality with the responsibility to analyze usage, disseminate insight to the wider trading team to refine and deliver CVR (Conversion rate) and AOV improvements.
- 8-10 years experience in B2C ecommerce in either omni-channel retail or pure-play in mature western ecommerce markets.
- Excellent communication and people management skills with a positive, proactive approach to intra- / inter-departmental collaboration.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand how to quickly translate data into actions.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure to get results.
- High performance track record as a leader with a keen interest in developing entrepreneurial talent and past experience successfully managing and developing high performance trading teams with the ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.