Website Qatar Airways
In this role, you will be responsible for planning, co-ordination, execution and monitoring of a range of projects & solutions implementations. You will be managing business function accounts, ensure the delivery of assigned IT projects/solutions, co-ordinate with stakeholders, business users, IT colleagues and management, and vendors. This role involves technical understanding, stakeholder management, and cross functional support Ensure Project plans are realistic, maintained and properly resourced.
- Risks are assessed and mitigation/management strategies are designed.
- Ensure Defined scope is Delivered within time and cost.
- Solutions meet agreed requirements and business expectations, are maintainable and meet documented and agreed criteria. This requires that all solutions are adequately tested (functional, non-functional, performance and integration tested) before User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensure the project plan, quality standard, security standard related process are defined and tracked with the release of the solution.
- Projects are carried out through the defined phases fully complying with HIA IT processes and procedures.
- Problem solving capabilities, Strong Analytical skills, personal flexibility and agility
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Sciences with of 7+ years of Aviation project management experience
- Self-starter, motivated team player and ability to influence others to perform in matrixed project teams
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Project Management Professional, Prince 2 Certification or equivalent experience
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.