To deliver, as a packaging workstream leader or from time to time as the technical project leader of a project team, packaging solutions to agreed innovation, renovation and operational (cost savings, quality, complexity reduction) projects, on time in full, by following best practice in packaging. Liaise with packaging convertors and material suppliers in the development of packaging components
- Deliver packaging which not only meets the required quality and technical standards, but also delights the consumer and builds brand love, through using the company’s Packaging Excellence best practices
- To complete the content of technical specifications for packaging components.
- Developing and executing a testing plan for primary and secondary packaging, ensuring packaging is “fit for purpose” compatible with SC, Product properties, Consumer, Brand needs and legislation. The testing plan can include laboratory tests (at LIPTON Teas and Infusions, at our convertors, and at 3rd party labs), factory trials, and distribution trials.
- Where relevant, to deliver, as a member of a cross functional project team, solutions to agreed projects, on time in full
- Ability to influence new thinking with stakeholders and within team
- Flexibility in work style to be able to manage several projects simultaneously
- Understand risks and manage & mitigate those as appropriate
- Able to tailor communication effectively with teams and senior leadership
- Excellent spoken and written English
- The candidate is expected to have relevant qualifications in an engineering/packaging related area at further education level, and a minimum of 3 years suitable work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.unilever.com.