Website Emirates NBD
The job holder is also responsible for the leadership, technology direction, application development, implementation, maintenance, and support of Wealth & Asset Management related initiatives. In this position he/she coordinates and manages various product teams that will consist of Lead Engineers/ Solution architect/ Global product owner and drives successful delivery of projects in line with quality, time, and cost targets.
- Serve as highest project internal escalation level.
- Oversee the delivery of small and large projects by closely aligning with the project manager; manage risk and issues; correct deviation from plans.
- Ensure projects are aligned to and deliver against the Business objectives.
- Ensure Compliance of project delivery to PMO, QMS, and Risk, Audit and architecture guidelines.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, in accordance with defined quality management practices, to achieve common objectives.
- Ensure maintaining Data confidentiality.
- Alignment of platform roadmap/strategy with business.
- Participate in discussions with the business to align the business strategy and roadmap with the platform strategy & roadmap.
- Periodically engage with the business to provide the roadmap status and discuss the resolution of issues affecting the progress.
- Delivering the product/project within the timeframe and meets customer satisfaction.
- Perform appropriate level of stakeholder management across IT and clients
- Proven track record of leading medium to big size (5-10) teams.
- Proven experience and track record of dealing with multiple vendors.
- Advent system knowledge: Very good understanding of advent system architecture and other systems used by wealth such as APX, MOXY & TradeX.
- FinIQ system knowledge: Deep understanding of FinIQ application architecture, APIs & Market connectivity
- Project management: Excellent understanding and experience of project management processes and tools
- 15+ years of experience in Trading and Wealth management technology.
- Excellent understanding of the wealth management products – Equities/Mutual funds/Derivatives/Fixed Income.
- Excellent understanding of Wealth management business processes i.e. Product and Operations.
- Experience of handling wealth management and implementation of complex projects.
Company: Emirates NBD
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.