As a Senior Product Manager in the Ads team, you will be leading and owning the Product vision and Strategy for Careem’s Advertising division, a new revenue stream to leverage our everything app nature, and enable growth for our partners. This role is a crucial Product Leadership role and requires experience in building 0 to 1 ads platforms, and scaling those to enable hockey stick growth. The key purpose of the Senior Product Manager is to drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap as well as build and mentor a strong Product team.
- Thought leadership : Setting up the operating model for ads sales, working closely with the commercial teams
- Culture of Impact and Shooting for the Moon: Responsible for growing a best in class team, guided by first principles from science and economics, grounded by data, iterating fast with experimentation and compounding improvements, and constantly pushing the envelope through 10x ideas and pilots.
- Stakeholder Management: Shielding the team and managing stakeholders, bringing stability and principled framework for decision making and prioritization.
- Product Areas: Leading the product area for Careem’s Advertising division with end to end ownership of the user and partner experience to drive growth while enabling success of the business model
- Strategy & Vision: Developing the strategy and vision for the ads workstream, working closely with the markets, different lines of business, product managers, data scientist, analytics, designers and engineers.
- Roadmap: Building and driving the roadmap and being accountable for the impact and outcome.
- Collaboration: Working closely with vertical teams to enable cross cutting experiences, as well as collaborating on the partner value proposition into a unified platform for all Careem business partners (e.g. restaurants, brands, stores, tenants etc.)
- Team Development: Managing, growing, and mentoring the Partner Platform product team members.
- You facilitate thoughtful and constructive conversations between members of your team, as well as with other members of leadership and senior executives
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
- Impact driven with experimentation and simulation mindset, with experience in common pitfalls and avoiding being fooled by randomness.
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Computer Science, Engineering or Economics
- 5+ years of product management experience in customer-facing, B2B or SaaS products on a global scale across a mix of 0 to 1 products and scaling growth
- Clear evidence of unlocking crazy, product-led growth in the B2B/B2B2C space e.g. Marketplaces, e-commerce, quick commerce (food, grocery delivery), urban mobility, SuperApps, fin-tech or similar
- Technical background preferred, experience with building advertising products, or scaling advertising businesses is a plus
- Platform mindset — experience in building scalable and flexible solutions that enable a variety of use-cases
- Champion in product management best practices and working in empowered product teams that deliver great outcomes for customers
- Proactiveness and clarity in unblocking and managing cross-vertical and cross-functional dependencies and communication.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, critical thinking, and sound judgment
- Drive and motivation: You are motivated to make an impact, deliver results quickly, and raise the bar in the region’s ecosystem
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.