Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
Establish new business and manage the existing government and semi-government relationships to retain and grow their banking relationships with the bank in a profitable manner
- Establish effective & professional communication (both internal and external) to ensure turnaround time within designated parameters and higher client satisfaction levels.
- Develop strategic partnerships with government and semi-government entities to offer bank digital products and solutions in coordination with products partners including PCM, PSP and treasury.
- Comply with internal audit requirements in line with the policy guidelines, to ensure high standards of uniformity and consistency across the Bank
- Identify, solicit and acquire new government relations across all geographic areas and in line with bank approved strategy and guidelines.
- Ensure strict adherence to laid down procedures and SLAs to avoid delays, errors, irregularities and risks to improve service standards on continues basis to support the bank’s service quality excellence and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain & manage an assigned portfolio of existing government relations to retain & grow their banking relationships in a profitable manner and in line with assigned business growth targets.
- Build new business relationship with potential government and semi-government entities to increase product volume and deposits
- Develop a strong level of local contacts with the government and semi-government entities.
- Keep abreast of developments in the area of digitalization and its impact on government entities to spot potential business opportunities. Contribute to the planning process in order to develop government relations business strategies.
- Interact with Government officials and arrange business meetings on a regular basis in order to strengthen the relationship by marketing and cross sell PCM & PSP services and products to the existing and potential government. Such visits to be recorded by way of call reports, which are to include all pertinent information in a timely manner.
- Ensure disciplined approach towards Pipeline Report Management.
- Degree in Economics or Finance or Business Management
- 8 – 12 years of experience in corporate banking with 5 – 6 years of exposure to government entities in the UAE.
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.