Website Mashreq Bank
Maintain existing relationships and solicit acceptable new relationships within the stipulated business strategy and other key parameters by originating, structuring and recommending appropriate credit facilities encompassing WC facilities, term finance, treasury and other Investment banking products where applicable.
- Identify and develop new business within the stipulated target market in order to achieve the Unit’s plan.
- Optimize the balance sheet usage and structure within the portfolio under management.
- Achieve the financial & non-financial targets as set out in MBOs’ / KPIs.
- Develop existing relationships & maximize ROA and share of the wallet.
- Strong marketing skills, credit and legal knowledge mandatory.
- Complete knowledge and clear understanding of the bank’s credit policy and operating systems.
- Good knowledge of various financial products/services offered by the bank pertaining to Working Capital,
- Term Finance Investment banking & Treasury products.
- Ability to handle large and complex transactions and structure transactions independently.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with ability to perform as a team player.
- Has the potential to become a Team Leader and officiates for TL.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.