Website Emirates NBD
Provides credit administration and operations support to all corporate banking units by preparing security documents, lodging and safe-keeping executed security documents, monitoring recoveries, providing various reports to stakeholders, including but not limited to bank status reports and audit confirmations, along with various internal MIS used as databases, administration of systems like SMLC, Edoc and MRA and furnishing MIS to GCD/FIN.
- Conducting internal spot checks and highlighting gaps and risk issues, escalating and implementing solutions.
- Helping the unit to achieve ‘Satisfactory’ Audit rating, releasing error free Verification Certificates and FRS, monitoring and following up on document deficiencies.
- Ensuring TAT for document lodgment and FRS release are within agreed Performance Standards or better.
- Conducting regular meetings with BU to improve service quality and team rapport.
- Ensuring document lodgment/verification processes are adhering to Group Credit Policies and Procedures.
Company: Emirates NBD
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.