Website Al Futtaim
To Assist the line manager in the effective running of the department or store by taking responsibility for overseeing the staff to ensure the all tasks are completed effectively and efficiently, to train and develop staff and substitute for the line manager in store operational duties when required. To maintain a high standard of customer service and lead by example
- Excellent Product Knowledge: To be aware about the products being sold in the store, to training new employees, to ensure increased revenue through add on sales and by correctly identifying the products required by the customer to complete projects.
- Store Operations – Assist the store manager with day to day operations: Ability to handle Duty Management shifts, run the dept in the absence of the line manager, Take responsibility for opening and closing the store and following procedures for such. Take responsibility for ticketing and pricing following company policy which requires full ticketing for each item.
- In store Administration procedures relating to cash handling: Full knowledge of the process, adherence to policies, high level of accuracy when dealing with cash and banking activities
- POS Operation – to be able to train new employees of the Point of Sale: Efficient POS operation in the store, minimal disruptions to service, dealing with and managing any corrective action efficiently
- Provide high levels of customer service: Leading be example, excellent product knowledge, ability to handle difficult situations efficiently, provide customer satisfaction.
- Additional events: To actively participate in other events to drive sales and improve the operations of the business(inc : Store Stock take, new store openings, promotional activities etc)
- Minimum Experience and Knowledge: 3 + years either in a retail environment or previous supervisory role in a service industry
- Completed full time education to a High school level
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.