Website Al Naboodah Group
Responsible for driving sales, revenue growth and business development by providing technical expertise and support to customers in the electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure and e-mobility solutions. Performing various tasks including drafting blueprints, creating test prototypes, and overseeing the complete process.
- Conducting in-depth product demonstrations of products/services.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Presenting the product (EV charging) and all features to customers at all the relevant events.
- Work with customers to present a technical perspective on the company’s sales offering.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies for key vertical market segments.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Interface with internal departments to ensure accuracy and timeliness of solution delivery to individual end users.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Keep track of competitors’ offerings, pricing, and market trends.
- Min 3 – 5 years of work experience required with a reputed brand / product.
- Strong understanding of EV charging standards and protocols.
- Fluent in English; Arabic an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related fields.
- Computer literate – Exposure to CRM Software MS Office, MS Projects.
- UAE Driving license is mandatory.
Company: Al Naboodah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.