Website Dubai Municipality
Technical evaluation of the work of systems, programs and technical faults, taking immediate technical measures to fix them, and introducing appropriate future improvements to those systems and programs to improve and raise their efficiency.
- Continuous search for the latest information technology programs that affect work efficiency and help achieve higher levels of performance.
- Preparing specialized technical analytical studies for the existing systems according to the best international programs and technologies used in the same field.
- Monitor compliance with the application of information technology security standards, policies and instructions in all digital services, in line with Dubai government policies and regulations.
- Preparing and monitoring the annual budget for the department and recommending amendments during implementation in line with the needs and projects of the department.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, information systems operations and technical services.
- 8 years of related working experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or its equivalent from an accredited university, and a PMP project management professional certificate is preferred
Company: Dubai Municipality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dubaicareers.ae.