Explores and identifies new methods of expansion and develops new ways to grow the Oil Spill & HNS Response Department. Carry out new business development plans, using a variety of marketing techniques to attract potential customers, schedules meetings with these customers, and conducts focus groups to pinpoint consumer wants and needs.
- Will be involved in all projects of the Oil Spill & HNS Response Department for the accomplishment of company’s strategies and goals.
- Provides input to reports for Oil Spill & HNS Response Department management regarding client feedback on services.
- Acts as the BD focal point for the Operations Support Team.
- Liaise with any program gendered towards business development by the Company in provision of technical assistance to clients, including market plans, business evaluation.
- Provides input for business plans of the Oil Spill & HNS Response Department.
- Develops business strategies for the department to feed into the ADNOC L & S overall strategy.
- Evaluates the business expansion needs and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities either locally, regionally, or internationally.
- 8 years of experience in Business Development in Oil Spill & HNS Response field.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems.
- Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- Good understanding of general business procedures, including sales and marketing, operations, logistics,
- Information Technology, human resources, and business financing.
- HND, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.