Develop and Implement the Asset Management Strategy for all assets by the Investors within TA’ZIZ Industrial Park, by designing the Asset Integrity and Reliability from design, construction to the operations of assets. Support Operational Risks Management philosophy across the line. Support in Transforming the entire range of services through Integrated Digital platforms, enabling the DPM to be more competitive and efficient.
- Ensure Compliance of JV to all HSE Standards – Operations and Asset Integrity, Environmental Standards, Process Safety standards etc.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective department objectives.
- Develop System to ensure compliance with ADNOC HSE guideline and other applicable regulations to safely manage and supply feed stocks to all JV Business entities.
- Perform Benchmarking studies for Higher Reliable Asset with top HSE commitment with similar parks and ensure competitiveness of operations.
- Monitor Energy consumption within TA’ZIZ Industrial Park and suggest steps to Optimize.
- Manage all Derivative JV’s Assets within TA’ZIZ Industrial Park and Coordinate implementation of all Feedstock Supply (Back-to-Back) Agreements
- Mostly air-conditioned environment. Exposed to prevailing environmental conditions during plant visit; may be required to use protective safety clothing or gear while visiting plants.
- Lead and direct the establishment of Feedstock supply services framework and protocols in line with DPM business compliance and HSE policies and guidelines.
- Experience in Projects Interface, Commissioning of Refinery/Petrochemical Plants
- Experience in Managing Feedstock/Product Supply Agreements and coordinating with different Customers.
- Experience in Refinery/Petrochemical Plant Operations/Technical Services
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 10 years of relevant experience in managing Refinery/Petrochemical Plant and coordination of supplies of Feed stocks/Products to customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.