- Analyze actual costs and prepare periodic report comparing standard costs to actual costs.
- Conduct benchmarking, best practice and methods of costing and do the required comparison to measure services pricing with the fair/market values.
- Responsible for timely and accurate development, processing and reporting of internal costing data in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Develop and install manual or cost accounting system.
- Analyze changes in services provided to determine effects on costs.
- In charge of general costing functions, assisting with preparation of monthly financials and standard costs
- Prepare reports to management specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of services.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in cost accounting.
Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
Must have thorough knowledge of an ERP system; preferably Hyperion.
Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.