Provide Structural design, engineering and project support, being Subject Matter Expert in the discipline to deliver Project and Business objective. Lead and develop Structural engineering standards, process, procedures and guidelines to ensure reliability and integrity of assets.
- Recommend discipline specific competency profiles for the project(s) to ensure that the discipline is staffed to fully proficient standards.
- Provide Engineering & Technical support to Operation, Maintenance and EHS Departments to ensure availability, operational readiness, reliability and integrity of Assets.
- Approval of deviations to Control Points in the discipline Standards and Procedures.
- Providing assurance to the Board, GCEO and EXCOM on the discipline health in terms of competence, development and ‘right sizing’.
- Support the Principal Civil & Structural Engineer in undertaking Single Point Accountability and in his absence, assume relevant Technical Authority, when delegated, for:
- Provide technical expertise and support to project management activities through all phases of projects spanning engineering, procurement, construction, pre commissioning, through hand-over of project facilities to the end users.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate Structural Engineering discipline team, to meet all the Functional objectives in line with project(s) and business objectives.
- Ensuring Quality Control and Sign – off at Stage Gate control points.
- Lead Technical & Conceptual studies and Services through specialist Consultants to ensure all work activities are managed and carried out in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering and nine (9) years of experience in applying the discipline skills in the oil and gas industry .
- Proficient in office productivity tools such as the MS Office suite of products and Adobe Acrobat.
- Under standing of a wide variety of the discipline’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong leadership skills, analytical skill s, and an awareness of business.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.