Provide Structural design, engineering and project support, being Subject Matter Expert in the discipline to deliver Project and Business objective. Lead and develop Structural engineering standards, process, procedures and guidelines to ensure reliability and integrity of assets.
- Maintain smooth Engineering interfaces with all other Disciplines in order to ensure
- Lead Technical & Conceptual studies and Services through specialist Consultants to ensure all work activities are managed and carried out in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Secure end-user requirements, project life cycle and EHS requirements within schedule and budget.
- Technical Support & Specialist Consulting Studies
- Provide Engineering & Technical support to Operation, Maintenance and EHS Departments to ensure availability, operational readiness, reliability and integrity of Assets.
- Participate and ensure the preparation of Statement of Requirements (SOR) and/or
- Scope of Work (SOW) for all projects. availability, operational readiness, reliability and integrity of Assets.
- Ensuring Quality Control and Sign – off at Stage Gate control points.
- Provide technical expertise and support to project management activities through all phases of projects spanning engineering, procurement, construction, pre commissioning, through hand-over of project facilities to the end users.
- Providing assurance to the Board, GCEO and EXCOM on the discipline health in terms of competence, development and ‘right sizing’.
- Providing an independent view to ensure that targets and requirements set for t he project or asset, will be met e.g. the relevant policies, procedures, processes and competencies are in place and complied with).
- Proficient in office productivity tools such as the MS Office suite of products and Adobe Acrobat.
- Advanced English language proficiency (IELTS score of 7 or above or a TOEFL score of 94 or above)
- Strong leadership skills, analytical skill s, and an awareness of business.
- Under standing of a wide variety of the discipline’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering and nine (9) years of experience in applying the discipline skills in the oil and gas industry .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.