Website KPMG Lower Gulf
The audit supervisor must exhibit high standards of professional and social ethics and must accept full responsibility as the in-charge for audit engagements of varying size and complexity to include, planning and coordinating the various phases of the field work, directing and reviewing the work of less experienced team members.
- Support the design and execution of an engagement’s audit approach and procedures in accordance with relevant regulatory professional auditing and assurance standards, and applicable firm guidance and KPMG methodology
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and staying current on developments in accounting literature, including those specific to assigned industries
- Supervise audit associates and interns on engagements and providing coaching, timely feedback, and reviewing their audit documentation
- Ensure and maintain compliance with the firm’s training requirements
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements and supporting the execution of a high-quality audit
- Identify and communicate potential issues and opportunities for audit efficiencies and process improvement to Managers and Partners
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of audits and client interactions and ensuring efficient information flow from the client to the audit team
- Accounting qualification or equivalent (ACCA, CPA)
- 3 to 4 years’ experience (Minimum 2 year post qualification experience)
- Prior experience in dealing in clients involved in real estate, construction and related industries and oil & gas sectors.
- Hands on experience in advanced audit Methodologies
- Technically sound, thorough knowledge of IFRS & ISA
- BSc in accounting or equivalent
Company: KPMG Lower Gulf
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.