Delivers second line support to end users in the organization and responsible for solutions maintenance, modifications, performance, capacity, upgrades and administering applications and solutions. Responsible for assisting in the design, delivery, and improvement of applications and systems.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to service management principles
- Should be Customer centric, achieve customer satisfaction and maintain proper perspective in all activities.
- Analyses business needs and conceptualises solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Coordinate work tasks with Customer, team members, and Product Vendors to perform the tasks assigned efficiently in Timely manner
- Available 24×7 to respond for business or IT operation team calls and attend on site.
- To provide 2nd level application support
- To restore the normal service operation as quickly as possible
- Documents and maintain Knowledge database to share experience and knowledge with team members in order to enhance efficiency and reduce single person dependence
- 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Preferable professional certifications: Certification in products like MCSD etc
- Degree: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ of Information Technology experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.