Website American Hospital Dubai
Provides leadership and coordination of project teams consisting of management, users, IT staff, and vendors. Responsible for analysing how well software, hardware and the wider IT systems fits the business, clinical and financial needs of American Hospital Dubai and its subsidiaries and clients. Responsible for making recommendations for improvements/enhancements in current systems, contributing to system specifications, implementation, and monitoring effectiveness with aim of improving business/clinical efficiency, productivity, and patient/employee satisfaction.
- Develops new processes to improve business efficiency, productivity and patient/employee satisfaction.
- Reviews existing information processing systems, system workflow and IT/Business process to evaluate effectiveness and suggest and implement improvements.
- Maintains, upgrades and processes changes in the IT systems, Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems, Billing systems and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. Demonstrates knowledge in application testing, implementation, system integration, system configuration, system customization, upgrades/updates, user training, managing user access, ensuring high availability of application.
- Performs and assists project planning, project documentation, training documentation, change control procedures and escalations in case of any deviations from the assigned projects/tasks.
- Performs as a project lead and responsible for project organization and execution and will participate in vendor evaluation, solution design, implementation, and management of multiple projects. Provides technical direction and supervision to junior staff in the development and implementation of systems or in problem solving.
- management or leadership responsibilities.
- Strong Solution Designing skills with solid understanding of integration impact on other modules and other applications.
- Minimum 6+ years of tech no functional experience in implementing and supporting hospital IT systems
- Sound understanding of Data Migration Conversion, Integration and Extension methodology and the impact thereof.
- Must have a high level of technical expertise combined with clear insights into business practice and
- Minimum of 7 years experience in systems analysis and/or programming required with project
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.