Website Rak Bank
We are a diverse team comprising of over 3,000 employees from across 58 countries. We make conscious efforts to build talented and diversified teams and encourage people to develop their full potential. We are committed to providing a working environment that promotes work-life balance, career development, recognition and security for the future.
In line with our strategy, a major part of our transformation journey is to future proof our bank and establish ourselves as a ‘Digital bank with human touch’, for our customers.
- Reviewing various agreements & contracts and advising CT / VAT applicability and the relevant CT / VAT clause as per the standards in relating to the business scenario
- Responsible for implementing UAE Corporate Tax,
- Preparing monthly financial statements to reflect the Tax impact
- Responsible for submission and payment of Corporate Tax returns
- Keeping abreast all CT related rules Circulars including Pillar II and Withholding Tax and proving necessary CT Advice
- Responsible for Tax compliance ( including ES / CBCR)
- Provision of medical care plan for your family and you
- Comprehensive Life insurance plan
- Diverse workforce and inclusive culture
- Career development and growth opportunities by design
- Support activities related to VAT & other tax areas
- Preferred professional degree such as CA/CPA/ACCA
- Experience in all Tax Related compliances including the submission of CT Returns and payment of CT
- Experience in implementing of Corporate Tax policies and processes
- Ability to resolve tax queries from various business units, customer complaints etc.
- Ability to understand Tax laws and its effective implementation to ensure compliance
- Ability to visualize potential real life end to end business scenarios and ensure Tax compliance
- Experience for timely preparation of notifications and the reporting’s relating to ECR & CBCR
- Ability to review of KYC from CT / VAT perspective
- Experience in managing all the relevant Internal Controls as required for Tax Compliances for CT & VAT
- Experience in supporting Tax implementation strategies, executing Tax compliance, planning and internal procedures
- Experience in developing CT implementation strategy under guidance of senior management.
- Knowledge of Corporate Tax law and regulations
- Knowledge of banking systems and products
Company: Rak Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.