As a key technologist in the DevOps and Automation team, help drive DevOps and Automation practices at product and program level. Engineers enterprise level technology solutions for CI/CD and Cloud automation through infrastructure as code, containerisation and config management. Ensure robust Cloud engineering and DevOps practices for solution planning, technology development, deployment, release, hyper-care and operations of technology solution. Apply Site reliability principles to ensure availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning and act as a bridge between development and operations by applying a engineering mindset to system administration.
- Embrace DevSecOps principles to advise and architect security solutions with engineering and product teams, ensuring all technologies and projects are robust and adhere to security standards.
- Act as a lead for service reliability, scalability and performance for a set of products as part of system enablement team for Agile release trains. Primary lead who identifies and improves the lifecycle of products/services by addressing flow of value through the continuous deployment pipelines.
- Lead the discovery phase of Cloud adoption/ migration by partnering with the Architects and Security to strategize well defined DevOps and Cloud engineering architectures.
- Build, maintain and operate technical environments for software development, continuous integration and continuous deployment based on cloud application design principles such as 12 factor apps.
- Apply Site reliability principles to ensure availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning and act as a bridge between development and operations by applying a engineering mind-set to system administration.
- Lead the automation of change management, building resiliency, monitoring, capacity planning and emergency response for set of products that you are responsible for.
- Be an advisor to enable the teams to drive corrective, adaptive, preventative and perfective maintenance of solutions automating environment management, service management, infrastructure management and cyber security aspects of the systems
- Collaborate with Release Engineering, Product Development and Security teams to develop change management strategies – e.g. canary-style deployments, pushing out new releases without interrupting services, and rolling back features that demonstrate problems.
- Review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations.
- Enable automation of everything possible and ensure continuous deployment pipeline is always in good health and is responsible for the technical design and high-quality coding for technology products with built in quality and production deployment ready.
- Linux Operating System
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting highly available, secure and reliable services with automatic failover using containers and container-orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Open shift
- Experience with issues facing large scale server environments
- Experience in Scripting (shell, python, Go)
- Infrastructure/Configuration management (Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience with Linux management tools such as automated provisioning (ansible, puppet, and razor), containers (docker), virtualization (VMware, KVM).
- Cloud Computing/Admninistration/Migration (AWS)
- Hands on knowledge of build automation and continuous integration/delivery ecosystem: Git, Groovy, Maven/Gradle, Docker, Nexus, Artifactory, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker, Open shift
- Experience with infrastructure configuration and automations processes and tools: Terraform, Puppet, Ansible
Exceptional knowledge in systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (AppDynamics, Logstash, Splunk, etc.)
- Skills for monitoring and automation
Enterprise level IT projects Cloud based technologies: PaaS, IaaS, and DevOps implementation (Git, Git
- Branching Strategies, Jenkins, Artifact Repository, Maven/Gradle/NPM, Docker, Shell Scripting, Python, Groovy, Go)
- Application development
- Systems/Application Monitoring, Dashboards, alerting and analytics (Like AppDynamics, Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, Logstash, Datadog)
- Experience working with automation and CI/CD implementation for micro services architecture
- Container Orchestration technologies: Development/Management/Troubleshooting (Kubernetes/OpenShift, HELM, ECR)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.