Performs skilled mechanical maintenance activities at an advanced level at sites and supports engineering, construction and commissioning activities, onshore and offshore during project stage for static equipments (vessels, air coolers, tanks, columns, accumulators, pig launcher/receivers etc), utility packages, piping & valves.
- Works on passive fire protection coating of static equipments and supports in line with international codes and standards
- Performs installation, removal, inspection and repair work of mechanical spare parts on utiliy packages, piping, valves etc, in accordance with O&M manuals.
- Safely directs assigned workforce (technicians, vendors, riggers, sub contractors) consisting of related skills, as well as participates in the workforce tasks.
- Perform the role of performing authority/job officer by performing the task and directing the workforce, consisting of mechanical technicians, vendor representative and riggers during preventive / corrective / breakdown / shutdown / turnaround maintenance in the Super Complex and Well Head Towers.
- Receives work request from Mechanical Mainteance Supervisor. Attends directly to requests from various areas & WHTs for maintenance of different static equipments (vessels, air coolers, tanks, columns, accumulators, pig launcher/receivers etc), utility packages, piping & valves.
- Technical Diploma in Mechanical discipline or Secondary Education Certificate with a vocational trade certificate in relevant field.
- 6 years experience in Mechanical Maintenance activities in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Proficient in English.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.