Performs skilled mechanical maintenance activities at an advanced level at sites and supports engineering, construction and commissioning activities, onshore and offshore during project stage for static equipments (vessels, air coolers, tanks, columns, accumulators, pig launcher/receivers etc), utility packages, piping & valves.
- Assists the supervisor to improve the productivity of crew by making relevant recommendations as well as to achieve cost effective maintenance in addition to identify the requirement of spare parts and recommends its use on repair or replacement basis.
- Prepares inputs for Task Risk Assessments (TRAs) and monitors tools, spares and other materials for conformity with the order for its acceptance and fitness for use, on arrival of items.
- Checks and verifies the compliance of works executed by the contractors for its completion and technical acceptability.
- Carries out proper preservation and storage of spare parts & consumables as per vendor procedures.
- Prepares root cause analysis reports and fill up documents such as work permits, material request etc.
- Use maintenance management system for raising and closing WOs, PMRs, material requests etc.
- Performs installation, removal, inspection and repair work of mechanical spare parts on utiliy packages, piping, valves etc, in accordance with O&M manuals.
- Safely directs assigned workforce (technicians, vendors, riggers, sub contractors) consisting of related skills, as well as participates in the workforce tasks.
- Works on passive fire protection coating of static equipments and supports in line with international codes and standards
- Performs piping & valves insulation and heat tracing maintenance work in addition to performs flange management using correct tools
- Perform the role of performing authority/job officer by performing the task and directing the workforce, consisting of mechanical technicians, vendor representative and riggers during preventive / corrective / breakdown / shutdown / turnaround maintenance in the Super Complex and Well Head Towers.
- Receives work request from Mechanical Mainteance Supervisor. Attends directly to requests from various areas & WHTs for maintenance of different static equipments (vessels, air coolers, tanks, columns, accumulators, pig launcher/receivers etc), utility packages, piping & valves.
- 6 years experience in Mechanical Maintenance activities in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Regular contact with vendors and contractors.
- Collect technical data from the field as required and provide inputs to prepare Section progress reports for Company Management.
- QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Technical Diploma in Mechanical discipline or Secondary Education Certificate with a vocational trade certificate in relevant field.
- Proficient in English.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.