Website Qatar Airways
As Security Agent – Identification Cards you will be responsible for an issuance of the identification cards for Qatar Airways (QR) Group employees, consultants and contractors for the entry into the respective Qatar Airways (QR) Group facilities including all administrative support to the Group Security identification card offices by handling correspondence, communicating, collating information and maintaining records on daily basis.
- The requests review for identification cards across Qatar Airways (QR) Group.
- Issuance of an identification cards that correspond to the appropriate system access levels to Qatar Airways (QR) Group employees, consultants and contractors.
- Taking the employee and contractors photographs, processing and storing in the system.
- Scheduling appointments for the issuance of identification cards.
- Ensure that the photographs are taken in accordance with Qatar Airways (QR) Group grooming standards, with the supervision of a grooming supervisor or an officer.
- Capturing and storing the fingerprint biometrics in an identification card system.
- 2 year’s previous experience within an administrative role.
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with No prior job-related work experience
- Fluent in Arabic and English languages
- Certificate in computer applications such as Photoshop
- High School Qualification with Minimum 2 year of job-related experience
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.