team to help us create the tools and processes to give our customers the best choice of products within their closest proximity. Quick commerce (or Q-commerce) is the next-generation of e-commerce, and as the name suggests, it is all about being fast. We build our own grocery stores as well as partner with local businesses such as corner stores, cafes, supermarkets, pharmacies and flower shops with a goal of delivering to our customers within 15 minutes.
- Collaborate with UX designers and product managers to translate research findings into design principles and user-centered solutions.
- Create and maintain research documentation, including research plans, interview scripts, and summary reports.
- Continually grow and improve the craft of UX research within the organization.
- Be a key player of a user-driven culture and you will focus on impacting multiple levels of stakeholders up to C-level.
- Conduct user research and analysis to understand user needs, motivations, and pain points in internal tools context.
- Identify and prioritize research questions and objectives in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Plan and execute user research studies, including observations, interviews, usability testing, surveys, and other methods as required.
- Analyze and synthesize research data to generate insights and actionable recommendations.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in UX research and contribute innovative ideas to enhance how we approach our users and use the acquired knowledge internally.
- Knowledge of what to do, when to do, why and how to do it. Being able to provide a toolbox and coordinate the process of putting UX guidance in place.
- 3 years + in a UX research related role.
- Experience with service design or employee workflow products is a plus.
- A current online portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge, skills, processes, and deliverables (e.g., study plans, reports, personas).
- Strong planning skills – you drive the research road-map, plan, and execute a wide variety of studies independently – interviews, tests, surveys, workshops, etc.
- Experience with prioritization – being able to provide high-value research in while meeting deadlines.
- Being able to combine qualitative and quantitative research.
- Storytelling – connecting user insights, problems, or needs to long and short term business goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A