Website Dubai Airports
- You’ll direct the delivery of the Dubai Airports experience and operational development programmes.
- You will be responsible f or leading the design and development of airport solutions to ensure that Dubai Airports retains its competitive market position through a leading customer experience proposition, capacity development and seamless operations.
- You’ll ensure that risks to customer service, operations or scheduling that are incurred by the airport development plan are communicated to and managed with the relevant stakeholders (Strategic Planning, Engineering Projects, Operations, Commercial, etc) and ensure that they are fully mitigated.
- Communicate the performance of programmes and projects to the Dubai Airports business sponsor and leadership team and be accountable for successful delivery.
- You’ll provide continual development of delivery frameworks including Programme Management, Project Management and PMO, KPIs and delivery
- You lead expert analytics in current and future trends in market conditions, activity forecasts and passenger behaviors to inform the development process and the wider organization on potential risks and opportunities.
- You’ll manage senior stakeholder relationships with respect to the delivery of the Dubai Airports Development programme.
- Ensuring alignment with corporate strategy and manage progress, resourcing, and risk.
- Solutions must combine engineering, technology, operational and service design elements to promote an industry leading customer experience.
- You should have at least 15 years’ experience at a management level.
- You’ll have comprehensive experience of the aviation industry, specifically within Development, Research and Design
- You’ll be educated to bachelor’s degree level in a relevant business discipline
- Previous experience in planning, budgeting, and reporting is required
- A background in understanding customer research information as well as research and analytics is key
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.