Website Qatar Airways
As a Senior Web Platform Analyst, you will be responsible for driving the digital direct revenue growth through supporting a digital web platform that enables the development, delivery and operation of best-in-class sales and self-serving tools and products by working with technical and product team to capitalize existing platform capabilities and roll out new ones.
- Maintain platform user license and quota allocations to avoid exceeding contracted values, provide alerts and justification for amendments in licensing/quotas.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- Prepare platform updates when new versions are released from vendors by reviewing changelogs and current capability utilization to identify opportunities and gaps.
- Prepare and maintain web platform feature documentation as well as interface documentation for the Management.
- Develop best practices of component usage for content operations teams to ensure consistency and optimized authoring.
- Experience in working with content management and web hosting applications
- Proven track record of working on complex website deployment or redesign projects, with multiple platform integrations
- Experience with operating responsive websites
- Previous experience in managing websites preferably in the travel industry
- Experience with latest web and content technologies, social media, marketing tags & tracking
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.