Track and analyze picker performance metrics, such as pick per minute and put-away time, across our network of warehouses and Identify areas for improvement in picker productivity and efficiencyTake ownership of picker turnover and performance replacements, implementing strategies to reduce turnover and ensure a seamless transition for replacementsDesign and implement incentive schemes, such as performance-based increments, quarterly bonuses, and recognition programs like “Store of the Month,” to motivate and drive performance among pickers and superquikers.
- Lead and manage the entire supervisor hiring process, including job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selecting candidates.
- Develop and maintain an efficient shift scheduling system to meet operational requirements while considering employee preferences and availability Analyze scheduling data and metrics to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improvement in scheduling and roster management processes
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract high-quality supervisor candidates.
- Create and organize activities, events, and recognition programs that foster a positive and inclusive company culture
- Proven experience in workforce scheduling, roster management, or a similar roleFlexibility to adapt to changing business needs and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of recruitment best practices, including effective sourcing strategies and candidate assessment techniques
- 3-4 years of experience in a workforce management or operational role, preferably in the Grocery industry
- Proven experience in vendor management, preferably in a workforce or staffing environment.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to track and analyze performance metrics, identify areas for improvement and design/rollout incentive programs Experience in managing turnover and replacements in a high-paced warehouse environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.