Website Al Tayer
To provide professional service to the customers, in terms of accurately recording and organizing quality repair and maintenance services to enhance customer retention and after sales revenue giving professional advice to customers on current and future maintenance needs.
- Deliver the vehicle in most courteous manner once the job has been completed to the entire satisfaction of the customer and authorities of the workshop to ensure continuity of business.
- Organize inspection upon completion of the job to ensure the quality of the job meets the prescribed standard and to satisfy the customer that the job has been carried out as desired.
- Keep the customers constantly posted on the status of the back order parts, their actual date and time of arrival to assure customer of the company’s genuine interest in sorting out his problem so as retain customer’s confidence.
- Establish healthy and profitable relationship by proactively communicating and following up with the existing as well as prospective customer on performance of their cars and if they require any service attention to consolidate and enhance the customer base.
- Keep customers periodically informed about the work progress and deliver vehicles after collecting the repair charges / LPO/ IPO.
- Up sell new accessories, service packages, additional service and participate actively in service campaign.
- 2 -5 years experience in automotive trade, preferably with Premium Luxury automotive
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering or graduate
- Vocational qualification in automotive trade or
- PC Literate, Knowledge of Autoline Drive is advantage
- Good communication/ interpersonal & selling skills.
Company: Al Tayer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.